1. Kutch related educational activities :
Post the institution setup; in some years sanstha realized that to change the face of Kutch, Education should be the main focus point. To move ahead on this path around 35 ‘Sanskar Kendras’ were setup in Bhuj and in the various other parts of Kutch. Children of age group 5 to 14 from the socially deprived community were brought along in these Kendra and were taught Indian culture, Moral values and to work with such beautiful thought they are also taught yoga, Prayer, plays etc.
To brighten the educational flame in and around kutch, initially in collaboration with ‘Kutch Kalyan sangh’ Anchorwala School was started at Bhuj.
Later in 1998 ‘Matushree Umarbai Lalji Velji Anchorwala Saraswati Vidhyamandir’ was started by the Sangh.
In 2002 in the Mandvi Taluka, at Bidada village, Inside Shrimati Kesarben Kanji Shyamji Vidhya Sankul Shishumandir and primary school were started.
In 2005 in Bidada village ‘BBM high school’ was given to sanstha for functioning by Gujarat government.
Later then in Moti khakhar also Shishumandir was started.
All these schools are linked with ‘Vidhya Bharti’ which not only impart value based education but also through various extracurricular activities bring about an all round development of students.
2. Sanstha’s Main Educational Institutions
1. Matushri Umarbai Lalji Velji Anchorwala Saraswati Vidhyamandir – Bhuj.
2. Matushri Nirmalaben Ravji Panchariya Chheda Primary school established at Matushri Kesarben Kanji Shanji Vidhya sankul – Bidada.
3. Shri BBM High school – Bidada (Given by Government to Sanstha for functioning.)
4. Matushri Kanchanben Premchand Manekchand Mehta ‘Premsmruti Shishu Mandir’ – Bidada.
5. Matushri Mayaben Kantilal Narshi Dedhia ‘Maya ma shishu Mandir’ – Moti Khakhar.
In all these school basic facilities like neat, clean and well lit classrooms, computer lab, science lab, activity room, teacher’s room, office room, highly skilled and talented teachers etc. are provided to the students. Along with this Yoga, Music, Environment protection, computer, sports etc. are the various activities taught here with the required infrastructure for it..
3. Sanstha’s School Activities and Achievements
1. When Kutch Yuvak Sangh got the BBM School under their supervision at that time the school result was merely 20% which currently for 10th standard stands at 60-80% and for the 12th standard it stands at around 88% to 98%.
2. At B.B.M school – Bidada specially designed pre – technical courses related to agriculture, Masonry, Carpentry, Electrical Work, House – keeping etc are taught in collaboration with an NGO “Lend-a-hand”, this gives future opportunity of getting an employment to our students.
3. In Vidhyabharti organised ‘Science fair’ – “Maglav Train project” explaining the mechanism of train running on electromagnetic waves put up by the primary school from Bidada won the second prize at National level.
4. To promote reading habits BBM High School organises ‘Book fair’ every year to which praises comes from all corners.
5. BBM School had organised a district level ‘Science Fair’ at Bidada in 2010, in which 329 schools from all over Kutch had participated. Around 25,000 people including 11,748 students with their parents, local villagers and other invitees had visited science fair which itself is a record.
6. Every year state level sports events are organised in which students of schools from Bidada and Bhuj perform exceedingly well and bring recognition to the school and to the sanstha.
7. Locally and state level organised many events like Vedic Maths, Sanskrit Sambhashan, Sanskrit gyan pariksha, Plays etc. wherein our students have won lot of recognition.
8. Other then these events every year all Indian festivals, Birth anniversary and Death anniversary of National leaders are celebrated in a meaningful way.
9. Various seminars and workshops conducted by experts, cricket and football coaching camps etc are also organized regularly at our various schools.
4. Educational activities at Mumbai
1.’Vocational guidance seminars’ giving detailed information about various academic courses are organized every year for the benefit of students of Std X & XII.
2. ‘Personality development camps’ for kids as well as youngsters are organized regularly.
3. Various brain storming activities & competitions like quiz contest, Elocution and debate competitions are held every year.
4. A special seminar giving guidance related to ‘cyber crime’, as to what is cyber crime, how to get protection from it, where to lodge the complaint & so on, has been conducted recently.
5. At Nalasopara reading room and computer lab is run for the benefit of needy students. Also a free coaching classes are conducted here.
6. Specially designed computer coaching courses for woman are also held regularly.
In past years technical seminars under “Rural development and small scale industry training programs” were organized by sanstha for the benefit of local people in Kutch.