1. Renowned kutchi freedom fighter Pandit Shyamji Krishna Verma’s Birth Anniversary is celebrated every year with great joy. In 1990 a Postal stamp was released in his memory, his last remains were brought from Geneva to India and a memorial name ‘ Krantitirth’ was built at Mandvi – kutch yuvak sangh played a very important role in all these events.
2. Lokdarbar: – For Kutch’s progress and to solve various problems related to Kutch, regular meetings are organized with the representatives of people since long. People such as Shri Sureshbhai Mehta, Shri Anantbhai Dave, Shri Pushpdanbhai Gadhvi and many such personalities had given their attendance in such meetings in past. Recently since 2013 sanstha holds ‘Lokdarbar’ as its Dadar office, wherein people come with their problems related to their land and properties situated at kutch and with the help of representatives of kutch their problems are solved. Till now in such Lokdarbar M.P. of kutch Smt. Poonamben Jat, state mimister of Gujarat Shri Tarachandhbhai Chheda, young and dynamic M.P. of kutch Shri Vinodhbhai Chavda , collector of kutch Shri Mahendra patel , D.D.O Shri C.J.Patel, I.G Shri A.K. Jadeja , president of kutch zilla panchayat Shri Trikambhai chhanga, M.L.A of Gandhidham Shri Rameshbhai Maheshwari etc. had given their attendance in such meetings and provided solutions to people’s grievances.
3. The pious festival of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ is being celebrated regularly with our soldiers protecting IND – PAK border at Vighakot in Kutch.
4. To get people out of bad habits like drinking, smoking, eating non-veg; sanstha had launched successful campaigns and made villages like Lakhasari and other villages free from such social evils.
5. To create mass awareness and to bring about intellectual awakening sanstha keeps organizing “Vyakhyanmalas” wherein eminent speakers such as Shri Haribhai Kothari, Shri Muzzaffar Husain, Shri Manubhai Gadvi, Dr. Harish Shetty etc. and many such personalities have shared their knowledge and guided people.
6. Sanstha’s Vasai – Virar – Nalasopara branch keeps distributing food grains, note books and sweets to the needy people regularly.
7. People going to Pilgrimage of ‘Mata no Madh’ were provided with free milk for many years by the sanstha. Even now people visiting mataji’s pilgrimage from Mumbai by cycle are felicitated every year in a special program held by sanstha.
8. Various workshops and demonstrations for women are organized by the sanstha regularly wherein they were given information and training on subjects like Self defense, Bank transactions, First-Aid, Mobile usage, Life Insurance Policies, Medi claim, etc.
9. For children various workshops, Educational visits and picnics are held by the sanstha. Also making models useful for them in schools, varli painting, drawing, cooking etc. are taught to them.
10. For creating brotherhood among volunteers of different branch of the sanstha “Samuhik rang utsav” is organized by sanstha every year on the occasion of Holi.